Access your account
Your super details are available securely online, whenever you need them
View your super account online 24/7 through MyLIfe Online, our member secure facility.
Log into MyLife Online, and:
- View and update your account details (including balance, transactions and statements)
- Transfer any other super into your MyLife MySuper account
- Change your investment option
- View and update insurance cover
- Add your Tax File Number (TFN) if we don’t already have it
If you have a pension account, you can also:
- Change your payment amount and frequency
- Nominate a drawdown strategy if you change your investment options
- Request a withdrawal, straight to your nominated bank account.
Not sure how to login?
If you need any help, please contact our Service Centre on 1300 695 433. We're here Monday to Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm, except for national public holidays.Contact service centre
When you first joined, we mailed you your member number details. Simply enter this number. If you don't have it, you can also call us on 1300 695 433 and we can help you.
Follow the register link and select ‘reset my PIN’. We’ll email you a new PIN for access to MyLife Online. You can also call us on 1300 695 433 and we will issue you with a PIN over the phone.
How to access your super online
Step 1 - Click on the blue Login button. It’s in the top right corner
Step 2 - You’ll see some options drop down. Click the member option, MyLife Online
Step 3 - Now you’re at the Manage your account online page, where you’ll need to enter some information:
- Member type: Use the drop down menu to select ‘Super’
- Member number: Enter your member number in the box. If you can’t remember your member number, look at previous communications from MyLife MySuper, or call us on 1300 695 433.
- PIN/Password: Enter your PIN or password in the box. If you can’t remember your PIN, click ‘Reset your PIN’ and follow the instructions.
Step 4 – Click the Login button.
Now you have access to your super details. It’s that easy!